Unit has 2 tanks each is supplied with:
- manhole for checks and service;
- spray ball for self cleaning;
- top and bottom level sensors;
- level meter that controls level in each tank;
- temperature sensor;
- hygienic sampling valve (Keofitt, Alfa Laval or similar);
- 2 lines for hot and cold water.
- 2 lines for dosing of cleaning products (concentrates) that has automatic valves, 2 membrane pumps and pressure transmitters.
- centrifugal pumps with frequency drives;
- flow meters;
- Ph meters;
- temperature sensors
- heat exchangers with control valves for steam or hot water;
- process and control valves.
Viravix Engineering offers a turnkey CIP washing for the dairy industry. Our specialists will carry out the entire cycle of work: from the design of the station to commissioning, with subsequent warranty service.