QiVisor applicable to a lot of equipment in a dairy, including CIP washers, tank equipment, pasteurisers
What the system can do:
- Monitors the status of events on the production line.
- Controls the consumption of utilities: water, steam, electricity, oxygen etc.
- Shows process performance history for any period (hour, day, week, year).
- Analysis of the efficiency (OEE) and productivity of the line.
- Displays reports in Excel format.
Qivisor Web is a cloud version of the software. It can be operated from anywhere in the world where there is internet access.Developer:
META SYSTEMS LLC — The company specialises in the development of process monitoring systems for food production and FMCG.Product applicationsKeeps track of water, steam and electricity consumption. Additional utilities can be added.
- Monitors capacity equipment load.
- Monitors CIP washing of equipment.
- Monitors the pasteurisation process.
- Ability to add parameters and events.
- Easy set-up, without the need for external specialists.
- User training and video tutorials.
- A cloud-based product that does not require servers, workstations.
- Data is stored in the cloud in encrypted form - Encryption-at-Rest.
- The information is sent over a secure HTTPS connection.
- Backups are made every day.
Koeebox Suitable for monitoring the operation of mains-connected equipment, including filters, pumps, heat exchangers and pasteurisers
What the system can do:
- Monitors operating parameters.
- Sends warnings when parameters are out of specification.
- Provides data to help identify trends and optimise production processes.
- power consumption;
- operating time;
- vibration level;
- Recognises operating modes.
- Records energy consumption.
- Displays current process status.
- Tracks operating time.
- Sends instant notification.
- Requires no infrastructure and no dedicated staff.
- Can be installed in 15 minutes.
- Works on any equipment where electricity is available.
- Cloud storage.
- It is up to the client to decide to who they give access to the data.
PLC Analyzer pro 6 it is a programme for analysing PLC systems used to automate equipment in dairies
Possibilities PLC-Analyzer features:
- Monitors PLCs from different manufacturers and analyses PLC data to identify potential problems, optimise performance.
- Simulates PLCs for testing and troubleshooting.
Reference. A PLC is a programmable logic controller. It is an industrial computer for automating industrial processes.Developer:
AUTEM — PLC-ANALYZER pro 6 simplifies the acquisition, presentation and evaluation of PLC signals such as input, output, flags, timer, counter, data block data.
- Diagnoses faults.
- Eliminates random errors.
- Optimises cycle time.
- Keeps a permanent record of measured parameters.
- The Virtual HMI module assists in accident investigation.
- The subsequent visualisation of the HMI based on the recorded process data facilitates the detection of possible operating errors.
- The HMI visualisation can also take place live during recording.
- Compliant with TPM/OEE, EU Machinery Directive.
- Stored on workstations.
Clarify it is a quality control and process monitoring system
- Monitors temperature, pressure, flow and pH.
- Provides real-time data visualisation and reporting.
- Monitors filling lines to ensure efficient and accurate filling of containers.
Clarify's hardware and software suite is versatile and applicable to many industrial processes.Developer:
Integrates and visualises data from different sources. Suitable for the systematisation and analysis of the performance of industrial equipment and utility systems, PLC systems and SCADA systems.Advantages
- User-friendly interface for data integration, visualisation and organisation.
- Streaming timeline technology for fast navigation.
- Search and filter functions.
- Time selector to get statistics and comparative analysis.
- Addition of multimedia: videos and photos.
- Search and view previous transactions.
- Proprietary mobile app.
- Quick data export.
- @-remembering function for collaborative work.
- Support for Node-RED, OPC UA, Azure IoT, MQTT, Ignition and Google Sheets add-on.
The customer provides access to the data himself.