At the stage of technical solution approval
- individual approach to solving equipment design issues;
- design and engineering of BMS systems based on the calculation of total operating costs;
- making changes to the CIP system based on an accurate 3D model and specifications;
- workshop with your specialists to work out the design of the CIP station, safety and ease of operation;
- modelling the equipment washing process based on a 3D model of the washing circuit.
Improving existing processes or developing new ones
- installation of monitoring and data archiving systems free of charge for the warranty period (if desired, the customer can leave the monitoring system by paying a subscription);
- creation of car wash programmes (recipes), with the ability to choose the optimal mode depending on seasonality with minimal energy consumption and maintaining quality requirements;
- user-friendly in-house developed user interface.
Integration of new equipment, modernisation of existing production
- discounts for CIP components as an engineering company (from 15% to 30%), with the possibility of purchasing through our representative office in Europe from original manufacturers with optimal delivery times;
- 24/7 remote support in solving problems during the warranty period;
- recommendations for optimising processes and reducing energy consumption after 6-12 months of operation.